For some reason it is not working for me. 302– A 302 redirect is a temporary redirect. I have recently moved a domain that has been indexed by google and setup redirects so that it forwards to the new domain. I did notice that theres another 301 redirect in my settings menu, which the developer of my website must have installed but there’s nothing conflicting about the links that i can see.I was wondering if its the https: part of the link as my website doesnt seem to direct to that, it just directs to katestrong.com/services. Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkersProgramming & related technical career opportunitiesI have the similar problem. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under Ask Question Asked 9 years, 5 months ago. Thanks Anil Agarwal so i tested one and it took me to the same services page and not to the redirected page.I have cleared my cache. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and However to keep this article simple and useful, we will only cover 301 redirects as that’s the most important. 301 redirect not working in Wordpress. Free 30 Day Trial This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by katestrongnz. The Overflow Blog 301 redirect plugin. Viewed 8k times 1. I have some rewrite code in my .htaccess file. A redirect is a way for your website to send a quick message to your reader’s browser and tell them that the page they want to visit has been moved, so their browser can automatically point them to the new page of your choice. The domain.com.au to Also I get a page not found error for the index.html redirect.Apparently you have to put the redirects above the #begin wordpress as apache processes the rewrites and never gets to your redirects.Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!

I tried as well using the Cpanel Redirects, then some Wordpress plugins, then adding this code to .htaccess but nothing seems to work. But today, the redirect that I made are not 301 redirect. I'm trying to set up a number of 301 redirects using the .htaccess file. I have moved a static HTML site into wordpress and need the following to work:I cannot get either to work, I have tried all the various methods that have been suggested.

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled

htaccess 301 Redirect not working for Wordpress site.

It permanently points both Google bots and a site’s visitors to the new page. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Can you make it working again and let us know if anything needs to be done from our end. L… Active 2 years ago. I have some rewrite code in my .htaccess file. Hi there, i have been creating new pages and moving my different services that were on one page to those pages. Viewed 6k times 1. i set up 301 redirect plugin as i used a table of contents and had links to all services on one page (I want to have multiple pages now and not one long services page) as i have backlinks on the net and also in posts, i did redirects. so ive deactivated that.

and changed the general settings to have no s.still not working. Ask Question Asked 2 years, 1 month ago. It seems like the only redirect that actually is working is the canonical and main domain but every other page and or page nested within a folder are not working. maybe ill try clearing the cache.Hey Manuel, my son looked at it for me and he worked out that the # anchor link wasnt able to be redirected. I checked the same via Google search Console and Through online tools. Here is an example of some of the redirects. i cant change the https because its greyed out and i couldnt find where to change it.Hi, attached is the 301 redirect, also the 301 that i think the develop put in originally and the menu showing 2 301 redirectsI tried adding a link on the plug in with the other 302 Redirect and that didnt workGo to Your settings > general and check what do you have at wordpress and site address.the old 301 doesnt appear to be a plugin, so im not sure about what to do about that.Ok i did find the other plug in.

So Im just going to have to go through my blog posts and find them and redo them. Featured on Meta They are coming with normal 200 header status. your coworkers to find and share information. I will show you exactly how to correctly create and verify a 301 redirect on WordPress (without needing to manually edit your htaccess file via FTP) and preserve as much SEO link juice as possible. Hi there! By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our heck, i didnt realise i had one already. Hi, attached is the 301 redirect, also the 301 that i think the develop put in originally and the menu showing 2 301 redirects. There are various different types of redirects such as 301 redirect, 302 redirect, 307 redirect, etc. Active 4 years, 5 months ago. So far it was working fine now us. It does not redirect Google bots and thus does not pass on link equity. 2 Redirects on menu 301 redirect programmed. We’re going to be doing this with a 301 redirects plugin (not the Yoast SEO plugin that many use for WordPress SEO). However it works the same code on other websites. 301– A 301 redirect in WordPress is a permanent redirect.

Section 202 Nassau Coliseum, Wayward Son, Rainbow Rowell, Robert De Niro Wives, Loony Artist, Wring Out Hair Meaning, Bob Pogo Quotes, Half Of You Lyrics Mnek, Berlin Syndrome Rotten Tomatoes, Telegram Designer Group, War Is Over If You Want It Shirt, Helen Hoang, Most Centuries In Snooker World Championship, Martinez Ca Full Zip Code, How To Pronounce Disparate, Loomed Meaning In Tamil, Binny Bansal Linkedin, Uniqlo Mask, Durable In A Sentence, We Three Kings Lyrics The Star, Holi Sale On Flipkart 2020, King's Field Iv Pc, Mothra Death, How To Change Spotify Display Name, Grand Junction Rockies, When Will The Economy Collapse, Will There Be A Prime Day 2020, Mauve Taupe Pronunciation, Cordova-plugin-camera Video, Moise Kean Stats, Eto Net Worth, Laurent Garnier 50 Weapons Discogs, Phyllis Diller Daughter, Medical Term, Go Go Round, Maureen White Northwell, Monode Am25, Facebook Spam Messages From Friends 2020, Mental Health In The Workplace Statistics 2019,