O’Sullivan’s age-defying exploits could easily have swayed Hendry’s decision to step out of retirement now. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed Stephen Hendry is making a shock comeback to snookerThe Scot is the winner of 36 ranking titles... and seven world crownsRonnie O'Sullivan is chasing down his own Crucible recordRonnie O'Sullivan beats bogeyman Mark Selby in tense final-frame semi-final decider and all he can talk about is his cue action Unfortunately, the final is the following day.’O'Sullivan knocks snooker chiefs: 'They're sucking everything they want to suck out of it'Stephen Hendry names one player who will be 's****ing himself' about snooker comebackStephen Hendry names 'ultimate goal' as he comes out of snooker retirementRonnie O'Sullivan names two young snooker players that 'have what it takes to hang around'How schools have 'moved mountains' to get children back into classStephen Hendry names one player who will be 's****ing himself' about snooker comebackRonnie O'Sullivan's 14-year-old opponent relishing Championship League Snooker clashJuventus ‘agree personal terms’ with Luis Suarez as Barcelona exit nearsMesut Ozil sends class message to Arsene Wenger after huge offer to leave ArsenalChelsea legend John Terry includes Arsenal hero Thierry Henry in list of toughest opponentsLionel Messi ‘agrees five-year contract to play for Manchester City and New York City FC’Thiago Silva rejected last-ditch offer from Paris Saint-Germain to join Chelsea, reveals agent There is not a lot of respect there at all.‘The most satisfying thing for me would be to send him home to Scotland as quickly as possible for a nice summer off.‘I’ll say hello to him because it’s hard to ignore someone – but he’s not my cup of tea.‘I know if I do get beat and he comes up and does a moonie in front of me and goes “nah nah nah”, I’ll just look at him and say “well done, “go back to your sad little life”.Hendry would use the comments as motivation and beat the defending champion 17-13 in a Crucible classic, but admits he was stunned by the abuse from the Rocket, who he had considered more of a friend than an enemy.‘I was very surprised obviously, my road manager, John, came and brought the newspaper to my room in the hotel and showed me,’ Hendry explained on Instagram Live.‘It took me by surprise because I thought we got on pretty well‘It’s one of those things, it’s probably the only needle match I’ve ever played.‘I actually watched it the other night, was up till half two, watching the whole 2002 re-run.‘I’ve never played as well as that at the Crucible since that semi-final. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Stephen Hendry is making a shock comeback to snooker Credit: Ray Collins - The Sun Scot Hendry quit the game after the 2012 Betfred World Championship quarter-finals. Amazingly he … Twenty-one years since winning a … "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Stephen Hendry to make snooker comeback after eight years away – it might even give Ronnie O’Sullivan a challenge By Damian Mannion 2nd September 2020, 8:25 am News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.STEPHEN HENDRY, the King of the Crucible, is making a sensational return to professional snooker — eight years after hanging up his cue.Twenty-one years since winning a record seventh world snooker crown, the 51-year-old has accepted an invitational tour card on the World Snooker Tour for the next two seasons.Scot Hendry quit the game after the 2012 Betfred World Championship quarter-finals.Amazingly he hit a 147 in the first round, but his performances on the Seniors Tour have encouraged his return.He will join fellow icons Jimmy White, Ken Doherty and James Wattana, who have been awarded tour cards in recent years. I really thought a lot of Stephen until he had that ball put back, and he really did go down in my estimations after that. At the age of 14, both young men faced the same opponent in their first televised match.

Coot Meaning Urban Dictionary, Sphere Formula Xyz, Navigation Bar Android, Tigress Meaning, Top 10 Men's Clothing Brands, My Eastlink, Monetary Policy During The Great Recession, Rogers Sporting Goods Promo Code, Ring-necked Pheasant Habitat, 2008 Recession Effects On The World, Bernice Johnson Reagon Contact, Buffon Fifa 20 Rating, Desiree Scott, Thomas's Whistle, Livermore Fusion Soccer Tournament 2019, Tyler The Creator Samples, Longman Dictionary Of Contemporary English 6th Edition Iso, Belmont Park Ny Jobs, Pomeranian Puppy For Sale, Denver Bears Logo, Andrew Daly Height, Gravity Forms File Upload Ui Styler, Incapsula Waf Bypass, So You Think You Can Dance Judges, Astronaut Coloring Pages, St George To Dubbo, Matt Agnew And Chelsie Mcleod, The Best For My Child Fiona Millar, Hotc Meaning, James Rodríguez Hijo, Wight Warhammer, Penguins Game Recap,