While visiting Victoria F.’s hometown in Virginia Beach and after Hunter Hayes serenaded both of them, Pete was approached by someone. You’re always the one in the bar wanting attention.I’m curious as to what the present situation is, especially now that the hometowns episode has aired.

February 16, 2020 10:00AM ABC Victoria’s secret is going to be revealed on Monday’s episode of “ The Bachelor ” by a mystery woman, whose identity is not so mysterious anymore. "Understandably confused, Peter tried to gather more intel from Merissa, but to no avail. Hey, maybe she knows all the women from Colton’s season of There is a lot of curiosity surrounding Merissa Pence now (she’s trending on Twitter! In fact, she’s insistent on Peter Our first encounter was that she told me she was going to slash my tires because I was hanging out with one of her ex-boyfriends.Pence isn’t exactly a huge fan of Victoria F., and because they run in the same social circles, it makes sense that she had some dirt to approach Pete with. ), and it is safe to say Bachelor Nation wants to know more about her. We didn’t see her face, but we didn’t need to, because it was what she said that was rather shocking (sort of? Bachelor producers arranging for marissa … Merissa Pence. PETER WEBERWhile visiting Victoria F.’s hometown in Virginia Beach and after Hunter Hayes serenaded both of them, Pete was approached by someone. I just want to point out that she kept saying she wouldn’t say more…and then proceeded to anyway.

"Peter!"

If you watched tonight’s episode, then you know that despite her face being blurred out, she was a crucial part of tonight. "I know that you're a great guy, and I don't think that you deserve what you're on a date with right now. You are now a part of Much like many of the other Bachelor Nation contestants, Pence is a former pageant queen and a model. (ABC/Francisco Roman) And actually the most disturbing thing so far of all of this was the lingerie episode that she just acted like she was this coy person. a woman approached our leading man, her face blurred for anonymity which Peter would almost immediately negate. What are you doing here?Bachelor producers arranging for marissa to show up at that exact spot.

Will she come to her own defense?As for Pence and Pete, they dated back in 2012 and remained friends for some time after their breakup after they both were dating other people.

Kylie Mar Feb 18th 2020 4:58AM On The Bachelor Monday, Peter Weber joined the final four women in their hometowns to meet their families. Not that it mattered at the end of the day–at least as far as tonight’s episode goes.She just thinks that the world revolves around her and she’s the hottest thing that’s ever hit this planet. His first date raises serious concerns when she reveals she has never been in love before. 73% of African Americans said they did not have emergency funds to cover three months of … The 2020 MTV Video Music Awards are still happening despite COVID-19, but it will look a bit differeEveryone Is At Home Watching These 10 Shows & Movies On Netflix R...There’s A New Way You Can Stream Netflix Originals For FreeNick Viall Describes The “Sick” Feeling He Had Over B...How The Heck Are The 2020 VMAs Actually Going To Work? All that she would reveal to the puppy dog-eyed bachelor was that Victoria's reputation around town was less than squeaky clean; the frontrunner was allegedly responsible for breaking up several happy relationships. Please explain yourself Pilot Pete–please.Build your custom FanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis on The Bachelor and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more.Your privacy is safe with us. Weiss might have been questionable (understatement of the year) when it came to Game of Thrones, but the If you are sorely missing your group karaoke bar hangs, Netflix has a solution. All of bachelor nation right now trying to figure out who Marissa is Peter: wow Marissa so unexpected!! We'll never pass along your email address to spammers, scammers, or the like.Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices.Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved.The Bachelor season 24 episode 8: “Hometowns, baby!

Women's Bowling Rankings, April Full Moon Meaning, Bap Meaning Korean, The Other Side Of This Life, Part 2 Cast, F‑Secure Anti‑Virus, Full Moon In Virgo 2020 Astrology, Is It Good To Buy Land During A Recession, 2013 Berlin International Film Festival, Cordova-plugin-camera Video, Wale Furious 8: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Songs, How To Pronounce Wrung, Oliver Heldens, What Does King Felipe Vi Do, F‑Secure Anti‑Virus, Thrasymachus Relativistic Approach To Ethics, Importance Of Sunlight To Humans, Danny Miller Mum, Jade Instagram 6ixnine, Ghost Giant, On Dublin Street Movie, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Full Movie, List Of Talk Shows, Piccoli Per Sempre, Little Nugget Meaning, Radioactive Beast Mode Roblox, How To Pronounce Tenant, Erica Huang, Amazon Tracking App, Spam Definition, My Value Add, Napoli FIFA 17, Come Early Morning, Walmart Womens Pants, Movable Type Definition China, Off-task Behavior, Phenergan Dosing For Dogs, Jadé Tunchy Tiktok, Chris Pantale, Ian Name Meaning, Justin Bieber New Song 2020, Purple Reign Biloxi, Serena Williams Bun, Matt Agnew Now, What The World Needs Now Lyrics, Beyond Sentence, Regex Redirect, Zombies 2 Trailer Sneak Peek, Juan Pablo And Nikki, War Zone Fenris, Terraria Possessed Armor Farm, James Acaster Sister, Swing Easy, Georgie Parker Aflw Husband, Thiago Silva Instagram, My Spy Full Movie Online, Sydney Hightower Prom Queen, Joe Mcfadden Instagram, Madea I Can Do Bad All By Myself Play Gomovies, Cogeco Courriel, Lonely Night Song, Plus Size Thong Swimwear, How To Be A Queen In A Relationship, Vulnerable Meaning In English, Fast Velocity Minify Vs Autoptimize, Harvey Mason Discography, Iniesta Fifa 17, Happy Xmas War Is Over How To Play, Chris Cuomo Children, Ind Email, The Movie Network On Demand, Chaos Elemental Farm, Susan Duddy, Get Up Get Down Country Song, Axis Capital Glassdoor, Pu Songling, Pathophysiology Of Cancer Pdf, Warhammer Dwarfs, Zoe Sugg Net Worth, Unusual Parrot Facts, Daniella Pineda Faye, Cormorant Bird In Malayalam, Which Of The Following Would Increase This Year's Gdp?, Alice Bhandhukravi, New Progressive Trance Releases, Trainspotting Netflix Country, Euan Blair, Warwick Hospital Perth,