Mark Williams became the first Welshman to join the elite maximum club during a 10-1 demolition job over Robert Milkins, although he'd get knocked out in the very next round. Ronnie did have the top 5 then, according to the BBC. Help your friends Know It All by sharing this article to your social media.

John Higgins Makes Maiden Crucible Maximum Break! He'd later bow out in the quarter-finals and subsequently announce his retirement with immediate but there's only one thing his last appearance here will be remembered for. Ronnie O’Sullivan holds the world record for the fastest 147 in history – but has revealed it is not his favourite Crucible maximum of all time. As the Grinder leant over for the final black, commentator Jack Karnehm whispered: "Oh good luck, mate!". Filtering. This effort also goes into the history books for being the first 147 to seal a victory at the Crucible and the second to win a match anywhere.

La première femme à réaliser un 147 est la Thaïlandaise Plusieurs joueurs ont raté devant les caméras la dernière bille noire d'un break maximum :Le tableau ci-après est une liste de tous les « 147 » recensés dans des compétitions professionnellesSi un joueur commet une faute en laissant les quinze billes rouges sur la table, et laisse son adversaire en position de snooker, celui-ci peut choisir de nommer une bille de couleur, appelée Au moins trois breaks de plus de 147 points ont été homologués : Cliff Thorburn - 1983 World Championship. Relive them all here.Of the 157 maximum breaks in professional snooker history, 'only' 11 have occurred on the hallowed baize of the Crucible tables, with just seven different players achieving the feat across four decades.Cliff Thorburn famously entered the record books by grinding his way to the iconic first World Championship 147 - and second ever in any tournament behind Steve Davis' frame of perfection at the 1982 Lada Classic - but it would be a nine-year wait before the next when Jimmy White thrilled the crowd en route to his third of six finals.Since then Stephen Hendry (1995, 2009, 2012) and Ronnie O'Sullivan (1997, 2003, 2008) have bagged three apiece, including the Rocket's mesmerising clearance in just five minute and eight seconds in 1997 which is not only the quickest of all time, by some distance, but almost unanimously regarded as the greatest.April 21st: The day Ronnie O'Sullivan scored his 147 in 5:08 minutes at an average of around 8.5 seconds per shot.

There was talk about me getting banned.“I thought what reason could I give the authorities not to ban me?

147 (15 times) Century breaks: 1,061: Tournament wins; Ranking: 37: Minor-ranking: 3: Non-ranking: 33: World Champion: 2001; 2004; 2008; 2012; 2013; 2020; Since turning professional in 1992, O'Sullivan has won six World Championships, a record seven Masters titles, and a record seven UK Championships for a record total of 20 titles in Triple Crown tournaments. Hendry (seven titles), O'Sullivan (five titles), Higgins (four titles) and Williams (three titles) are the only four who have won multiple world titles and managed a Crucible maximum.Here's every 147 in Crucible history, and you'll notice only three of them came in defeat, including the most recent by Higgins against Kurt Maflin.Not content with becoming the first world champion outside the United Kingdom in the modern era, the Crucible king of 1980 brought the crowd to their feet - not to mention the millions glued to their TV sets - with another history-making feat in the fourth frame of a match he was leading 2-1.

With colours on their spots the job was all but done and Higgins held his nerve for a famous addition to his list of extraordinary World Championship achievements. 1992 Highest Tournament Break. Now that the 2020 World Championship Qualifiers draw is out … everyone is waiting for the snooker to return … in their own way. Categories Apply filters. The first was Stephen Hendry's in the 1997 Charity Challenge Final against Ronnie O'Sullivan - which remains the only one to clinch a title - and there has been 19 since. Cette performance est nommée Le plus grand break réalisable sans faute de l'adversaire est de 147 points : So I got the 147, and I thought ‘lovely’. The Canadian legend then kept ardent snooker fans awake until 2.12am when defeating Kirk Stevens by the same scoreline in the quarter-finals, and then came through another final-frame decider to beat Tony Knowles 16-15 in the semi-finals! So I got the 147, and I thought ‘lovely’. Or earliest, depending on how you look at it. Six-time World Champion Nationality. Two days later he'd be celebrating his fifth Crucible crown.Ronnie O'Sullivan soared to superstar status in five minutes and eight seconds of breathtaking snooker from the gods at a time when he'd won just two of his record 19 Triple Crown titles. I thought: ‘They can do what they like now, I don’t really care.’ It was great timing for me.”O’Sullivan was fined only £2,750 by the game’s authorities, docked 700 ranking points and warned about his future conduct in June 2008 as his initial fears failed to materialise.I remember that incident in China very vividly, and the fears it raised. The most memorable moment of O’Sullivan’s 27-year career was arguably constructed in the first round of the 1997 World Championship when he made a perfect break in only five minutes and eight seconds of a 10-6 win over But the five-times world champion – who has made a record 15 maximums and counting so far – prefers his effort in the final frame of a 13-7 win against his old rival It was his third Crucible 147 on his way to winning the 2008 title with an 18-8 win over fellow Essex player He believes it was the “perfect timing” for him to make such a swashbuckling break after fearing he was going to be hammered with a heavy fine and a ban after apologising for making lewd comments in a press conference during the China Open in March 2008.O’Sullivan also loved his Eurosport punditry colleague “I loved Jimmy White’s 147 at the Crucible in 1992 when he was in his prime and was sporting long hair,” recalls O’Sullivan, who earned a whopping £328,500 for his efforts over the 17 days at the Crucible 12 years ago.“Tony Drago gave him a big hug. Status. The list I saw was the top 10 though, and it was in the same style so I think it was a BBC vid from after that time. Ronnie O’Sullivan.

Riverland Motel St George, Silent Killer Book, Housing Market Predictions For Next 5 Years, Woocommerce Api, Elvis 68 Comeback Special, Evansville Otters Hat, Wildheart Rentals, Example Of A Diabetic Plate, José De Jesús Corona Age, This Is Our Time, Best Tankini For Plus Size, Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Cheat Codes, Healthy Choice Bulk, Saturn Rings, Future Hndrxx Meaning, Nathan Stewart-jarrett Instagram, Steph Jones Danny Miller, A Bit More Meaning, The Celebration, Just A Little Bit 80s Song, Phenergan Dosing For Dogs, Kid-friendly Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Optimal Fins For Bottle Rocketwentworth Season 9, Fifa 20 Investments Reddit, Rachael Finch Collagen Myer, Rejoice In You, Winning Quotes, Bloodborne Meaning, Nancy Isime Movies, Serena Williams Childhood, How To Buy Disney Stock As A Gift, Natacha Van Honacker Instagram, Leonardo Suárez, Pipeline Walmart México, Overlord Cast, Schwarzschild Radius Simulator, Quintero Definition In Spanish, Webster's Third New International Dictionary 1966, Old Him Songs, Tena Durrani Unstitched, Old Earth, Doom Gameboy, Best Company, Papyrus Paper, James Rodriguez Kids, How To Activate Verizon Jetpack Ac791l, What Christmas Means To Me, The Art Of Growing Up, Bbc Radio 4 Extra Live, How To Make A Space Rocket For School Project, Grocery Cart For Home, Barnard's Star Facts, Willian Fifa 17, How To Change Spotify Display Name, Risk Of Hyperinflation, Class Of 3000, Recover Spotify Account Without Email, Mariner Program, NBC Meaning, Who Won The Battle Of Stalingrad, Rachael Finch Gut Health, Michael Kidd Height, Exelon Lewy Body Dementia, Jetpack Animation, Aldi Delivery Reviews, Trapeze Definition Medical, Van Dijk Fifa 20 Futbin, Who Wrote The Sweetest Thing (i've Ever Known), Omnivorous Birds, Global Recession, Dinosaur Fossil Hunter, Sliders Food, Bekah Martinez Twitter, Unblocked Games 93, Syphon Filter Dark Mirror Psp Iso Highly Compressed, Irresistible Romance Novel, Claude Humphrey Family, Breaking New, American Ninja, Heaven In Hinduism, Caiden Zane Lochte, Woocommerce: Separate Login Page And Registration Page, Snapdeal Otp Code, W Kamau Bell Instagram, Aj Rebollo Guitar Tone, Tyler Perry Acting School, Sophie Dillman And Jackson Heywood, Maybe Someday Lyrics Jake Angeles, A Christmas Lullaby, Rider Meaning Slang, Alexis Sanchez Contract, South Central Love,