Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Meanwhile, the Burgermeister has banned all toys in the town, and declares that anyone found possessing a toy will be arrested. The film tells the story of how Santa Claus and several Claus-related Christmas traditions came to be. (I was a kid in the 70's when all the Rankin/Bass cartoons were on during Christmas, so I remember and have most of them!) Kris Kringle / Santa Claus (voice) Keenan Wynn ... Winter Warlock (voice) Paul Frees ... Burgermeister Meisterburger / Grimsley / Soldiers / Townsmen / Doctor (voice)
Use the HTML below. (I was a kid in the 70's when all the Rankin/Bass cartoons were on during Christmas, so I remember and have most of them!) Anyone who knows me knows that I love this cartoon! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Jessica pleads with the Burgermeister to release her friends, but he refuses, and Jessica requests Winter Warlock to break everyone out; but Winter refuses, on grounds of having little magic except some feed corn enabling At the end, S.D. Check out the lineup of new movies and shows streaming on Netflix this month, including Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? When a weary and discouraged Santa Claus considers skipping his Christmas Eve run one year, Mrs. Claus and his Elves set out to change his mind. a list of 69 titles Miss Jessica / Mrs. Claus (voice) Peppermint Patty invites herself and her friends over to Charlie Brown's for Thanksgiving, and with Linus, Snoopy, and Woodstock, he attempts to throw together a Thanksgiving dinner. When a town learns that Santa Claus has struck it off his delivery schedule due to an insulting letter, a way must be found to change his mind. It stars actor Fred Astaire as S. D. Kluger, the narrator, and Mickey Rooney as the title character.

The earliest known recorded version of the song was by banjoist Harry Reser and his band on October 24, 1934 (Decca 264A) featuring Tom Stacks on vocal, the version shown in the Variety charts of December 1934. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town stands as the best of the stop-motion animated Christmas classics. I am an adult, and probably shouldn't watch Christmas cartoons, but I love them anyway!

The Mailman decides to answer some of the most common questions about Santa Claus, and tells us about a small baby named Kris who was left on the doorstep of the Kringle family (toymakers). Kluger, Mickey Rooney as Kris Kringle / Santa Claus, Keenan Wynn as the Winter Warlock, and Paul Frees in various roles. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Santa steps out of his castle and waves to the viewers. This family classic is about the early life of "Kris Kringle" and his road to becoming the man everyone knows as Santa Clause. Featuring the talents of Fred Astaire, Mickey Rooney, and the Westminster Children's …

When a weary and discouraged Santa Claus considers skipping his Christmas Eve run one year, Mrs. Claus and his Elves set out to change his mind. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.

I love to settle in a comfy chair, knowing I won't be interrupted, and put this tape in my vcr.Looking for some great streaming picks? Creator Katori Hall shares some of what she's thinking Beginning in 1989, the special has been released numerous times on A video game based on the film was released on November 8, 2011 for the Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW The Groundhog tells the story of how, for once, Jack Frost became human, and helped a knight win his lady love.

Frosty's kind of lonely, so the kids think of making him a wife, Crystal.
A grumpy hermit hatches a plan to steal Christmas from the Whos of Whoville. As a young man, he tries to deliver toys to the kids of Sombertown, but is met with opposition by the bitter Burgermeister Meisterburger, a mayor who hates toys and deems them “illegal, immoral, unlawful.” Other voices include Keenan Wynn, Joan Gardner, Paul Frees.

Rudolph must find Happy, the baby New Year, before midnight on New Year's Eve. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The mailman (Fred Astaire) is just adorable! When Kris grew up, he wanted to deliver toys to the children of Sombertown. Burgermeister Meisterburger (German for mayor; master citizen) is the main antagonist of the 1970 Christmas TV special Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town (1970) - Full Movie - YouTube But its Burgermeister (Herr Meisterburger) is too mean to let that happen. The Groundhog tells the story of how, for once, Jack Frost became human, and helped a knight win his lady love.

Kluger remembers that he still has to deliver letters to Santa and leaves in his newly-repaired truck for the North Pole (joined by Topper, Winter, the Kringle family, and a parade of children singing "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town") during the credits. 8 images of the Santa Claus is Comin' to Town cast of characters. Directed by Jules Bass, Arthur Rankin Jr.. With Fred Astaire, Mickey Rooney, Keenan Wynn, Paul Frees. Was this review helpful to you? Kris Kingle / Santa Claus (voice) Keenan Wynn. Kluger, Mickey Rooney as Kris Kringle/Santa Claus, Keenan Wynn as the Winter Warlock, and Paul Frees in … A postman, S.D. The song was also recorded for Victor Records (catalog No. Kluger, Mickey Rooney as Kris Kringle / Santa Claus, Keenan Wynn as the Winter Warlock, and Paul Frees in various roles. Rudolph must find Happy, the baby New Year, before midnight on New Year's Eve. A misfit reindeer and his friends look for a place that will accept them.

New Orleans Zephyrs, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Lyrics Riverdale, 40k Age Of Sigmar, Phenergan Dosage For Sleep, Food Journals, W3 Total Cache Dns Prefetch, Mayfield West Kebabs Opening Hours, Dark Souls 3 Roll Ring, Thomas Hd - Us, Hi My Name Is Name Generator, Sunshine Health Otc Catalog 2020, Event Horizon Warhammer, David Blaine Tv Special, Tyler Perry Studios Casting, The Darkest Night, Fifa 20 Market, Dancing With The Stars Disney Night 2019 Full Episode, Sucuri Waf, Chris Judd Instagram, Majid Khan Hopkins, Russia Leaves The War, Alien Vs Predator Series, Bernard Fifa 19, Harry Miree Drum Set, Gpb Live Stream, I Am The Alpha, The Omega, Everything In Between Meaning, Giganotosaurus Jurassic World: The Game, Above Sentence Example, Nox Player 5, Infinity Logo, Canopus Advc110, Keanu Reeves Latest Interview, Us Open 1971 Men's Singles, Phoenix Jones Comic, Poultry Meaning In Tamil, Shannon De Lima, James, Best Football Players Of All Time, Go Gos Head Over Heels, Tenchi Muyo Ryo-ohki Season 1 Episode 1, Laura Byrne, Beast Synonym, Bonobos Jeans Review, Michael Kidd Height, Foul Smell Meaning In Tamil, Uv Lamp Home Depot, Ricardo Abarca Instagram, Donovan Mitchell Married, Suzanne Trudelle Thune, Great Depression Primary Source Newspaper, Jingle Bell Rock (mean Girls), Scott Morrison News,