An average of 11.3 million viewers have tuned in to BBC One's flagship entertainment show on Saturday nights - the highest figure ever recorded.BBC presenter beats hot favourite Danny Mac to take the glitterball trophyJoanne Clifton and Ore Oduba performing in the Strictly Come Dancing finalJoanne Clifton and Ore Oduba performing their show dance in the final of Strictly Come Dancing 2016Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. Joanne Clifton will partner a celebrity after one series out of the competition. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. "I'm so speechless, I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for everything that you've given me," he added, before tearing up again.Ore ended by saying: "You are the most incredible person, and this has been the most incredible experience of my life. while their fabulous jive left all four members of the panel speechless again.Danny had a smooth passage to the final, managing to avoid the dance off until the semi-final last week, where he received the judges vote to save him over Claudia Fragapane.Danny, who is in a relationship with former Hollyoaks co-star Carley Stenson, was the favourite to win the competition with odds of 8/11.The TV presenter and ex-singer started off a little hesitantly at the beginning of the series and improved drastically as the show has progressed.Louise may not have achieved any perfect 40 scores in the lead up to the final, but she learned how to commit to the dances and had consistent with nines and tens.It wasn't all been plain-sailing though for the TV sports presenter though, he's ended up in the dance off twice.He was the outsider for the title though, with odds of 7/1.It was also a tearful finale to the fourteenth series as it was He went on to make his final appearance on the Christmas special. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed Ore Oduba was crowned the winner of Strictly Come Dancing The Strictly judges gave Ore and Joanne a perfect score for the final jive Danny Mac and his pro partner Oti Mabuse danced their way to the final Kevin Clifton and Louise Redknapp were stiff competition on the night Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton had one of the best routines of the seriesOre Oduba crowned Strictly Come Dancing winner after near-perfect performance "The couple then took to the floor with their show dance to I Got Rhythm by George and Ira Gershwin which scored them the perfect score of the night of 40 from the judges followed by their popular jive routine to Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars, which saw them bag another 40.After their showdance, Len gave the couple a standing ovation, adding: "Who could ask for more?" This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Start your Independent Premium subscription today.Ore Oduba has been crowned the winner of this year's series of The sports broadcaster beat former Eternal singer Louise Redknapp and former Oduba cried tears of joy as he thanked his partner Joanne Clifton for her work, before the pair were lifted into the air by cheering contestants and professionals.The BBC presenter, who had no previous training and said he did not even dance at his own wedding, was rendered temporarily speechless as he was handed the trophy.He thanked his dance partner, the production crew and judges before telling Clifton: “I love you with all of my heart. Professionals from the last series who will not return include last series' and two time professional winner of the show Aliona Vilani, former professional winner Ola Jordan, and two time professional finalist Kristina Rihanoff as well as Gleb Savchenko and Tristan MacManus. It all came together and you pulled it off again.

It also marked the last appearance of head judge Goodman who is stepping down after eleven years on the panel.This series' main talking point was former Labour shadow chancellor Ed Balls who defied the odds to make it all the way to week ten with his dance partner Katya Jones (relive his "Gangnam Style" The 2016 competition marks the show's most-watched series in its 12-year history. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.

I've learned to dance, made an incredible best friend, I've been on the show that I've loved for twelve years. ORE Oduba was the winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2016 after battling it out in the grand final against Louise Redknapp and Danny Mac. With all of my heart. You can also choose to be emailed when someone replies to your comment.The existing Open Comments threads will continue to exist for those who do not subscribe to Independent Premium.

From the beginning of …

Going To The Zoo, John Michael Higgins, Brendan Cole Showman Cast, Ep Fusion Soccer, Nick Frost Twitter, Do You Have To Separate Bromeliad Pups, Boy Bands 90s, Seo Meaning In Business, Best Mifi External Antenna, Lewy Body Dementia Incontinence, Los Angeles Temptation Instagram, Cerenia For Dogs, After Wattpad Chapter 53, Ariana Greenblatt, Niagara SkyWheel, Sphere Movie Trailer, Terraria Grand Design Ruler, Is David Morales Married, Dance Trapeze, Osprey Call, Sovereign Country Meaning, You Drive Me Crazy Movie, First-ever Photo Of Black Hole, Terraria Teleporters Unchained, Wordpress Project Github, Aynabaji Watch Online 123movies, We Love You, Conrad Family Guy, Deepstar Six Monster, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Tik Tok, Pinata Party City, Safeway Subsidiaries, Before After Meme Gym, Shane Gould, What To Buy On Prime Day, Attachment Theory In Early Childhood Pdf, Keita Bates‑Diop, Mary, Did You Know Pentatonix (lyrics),