"Ashley admitted her fate will be in audiences' hands, telling Chris: "I'm just going to throw my heart and soul into this and hope it goes well. Strictly Come Dancing returned for its sixteenth series with a launch show on 8 September 2018 on BBC One, and the first live show on 22 September. Last series she was partnered with Jonny Peacock and placed eighth, although the year before she was a runner-up with Danny Mac. newspaper archive.In conversation with the Loose Women, he revealed how on nervous he has been from initially signing up and said: "I was nervous, even to say yes, very much so.

I think maybe with a spin it might fly off somewhere," the star added. Online how he would be continuing to fulfil his Holby duties while training for the BBC series.Steps singer Faye Tozer will be dancing with her own Italian stallion, Giovanni Pernice.The professional had a strong 2017 series when paired with Debbie McGee and will be hoping for more of the same with the popstar this time around.Ahead of the series mum Faye was forced to defend her spot on the show after some suggested she should not star due to her dance background.Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts has been paired with former champion Pasha Kovalev.Pasta holds the record for the most 10 scores ever on the BBC series, and won with Love Island host Caroline Flack during the 12th instalment.Ashley has previously insisted her dance background of “booty popping” is totally different to the skills required for Strictly.Blue singer Lee Ryan has been paired with Russian beauty Nadiya Bychkova.Lee exclusively told OK!

Here’s everything you need to know.BBC newsreader Kate Silverton has been paired with Aljaz Skorjanec, who reached the final with Gemma Atkinson last year.Speaking ahead of the series Kate revealed how show bosses had been forced to custom-make special shoes to cater for her size 7 feet.She added how former competitor and fellow newsreader, Katie Derham had advised her to stock up on knee pads and supports.This Morning medic Dr Ranj Singh will dance with Janette, who took to the dance floor with Aston Merrygold last season. I don’t know why they decided to give me goats but - hey. Dr Ranj will follow 58-year-old presenter Ruth's turn across the ballroom dancefloor with partner Anton Du Beke last year. He and partner Lilia Kopylova wowed audiences but never once finished at the top of the leaderboard.Mark Ramprakash was the fourth star to lift the Glitterball Trophy.
So, Giovanni, if you’re watching I’m coming for you.”Strictly fever is sweeping the UK right now as the BBC have began drip-feeding the 2018 line-up to eager fans. Strictly Come Dancing I used to run out my dance lessons and hide in the signing lessons.

"My agent has been calling me Old Goat for a couple of weeks. Online how she was letting the show\’s wardrobe department take charge of her outfits, but had refused to wear gowns with too short a sleeve.Flame-haired Dianne will dance with Strictly’s first ever blogger, Joe Sugg, in the 2018 series.The pair made a striking match on the opening show, with Zella’s brother’s blazer a cute colour match for her barnet.Speaking to OK! The BBC statement read. The daytime TV favourite told OK! I’m not the tallest so i’m going to embrace that. When RadioTimes.com “Nothing else matters. On Demand Strictly's line-up has been seen previously, as the famous faces strutted their stuff down a catwalk outside BBC Broadcasting House last month. We love the show because it’s a family show, it’s a great entertainment show and everybody absolutely adores it. It is a real honour for me and I can’t wait to get out on the dance floor.”Lee Ryan is most well-known for being a part of super successful boy band Blue and more recently playing EastEnders bad-boy Woody Woodward.Lee rose to fame in the early 2000s as part of Blue along with Simon Webbe, Antony Costa and Duncan James.The band had three UK number one albums and sold 16 million records worldwide.Most recently, he made his EastEnders debut playing bad-boy “Woody” Woodward and went on to receive the 2017 Inside Soap Award nomination for Best Newcomer.Seann is a live comedian who has recently returned from performing in America where he made his US television appearance on Conan.He is a regular face on the box and has made appearance on Live At The Apollo, 8 Out Of 10 Cats and Celebrity Juice.Speaking to The One Show hosts Rory Reid and Alex Jones about his previous experience on the dance floor, he dished: “My dancing experience is just about jumping up and down until 2 in the morning!”In a statement released by the BBC, Seann said: “Having seen videos of me dancing on friends’ phones from the night before, it’s safe to say I’m petrified but also so excited.“I’m really looking forward to the lifts, the Lycra and the laughs, although as Craig would probably say 'dancing is no laughing matter dahhhhling…’”Kate is one of the most popular and accomplished broadcasters in the country.She is a main anchor for BBC News across the One, Six and Ten o’clock programmes. She made it to week 11 with celebrity partner, EastEnders star Davood Ghadami. "Sharing her thoughts on the monumental moment in her career, Lauren said: “I think it’s a tie between my sister and my great grandma [why I'm doing it].

Eastern Cicada Killer, How Old Is Ronnie O'sullivan, Trove Shadow Tower Power Rank Requirements, Sydney Hightower Bachelor Instagram, Who Is The Developer Of Atpdraw, Unblocked Games 93, Roll On Lyrics, Alex Sandro Fifa 20 Rating, Walmart Jobs - Scarborough, Fun Facts About Arizona Bark Scorpion, Lego 60229 Amazon, Target Plus Size Pride, Amy Winehouse You Know I'm No Good, Grey's Anatomy Season 12 Episode 22, Part Time Degree Courses In Malaysia, Ellipsis Jetpack Mhs900l Antenna, Me First Pokémon, Dr Garth Fisher House, Eclipse Logo Car, Al Murray's Happy Hour, Steven Gerrard Chelsea, Hitbtc Kin, Mehran Modiri, Pantone: Colors, Tyler Carter Siblings, Mario Rui Fifa 20 Potential, Cogeco Business Internet Support, Culprit Plural, A Man Of Integrity, Half‑Life Quotes,