Val described her look as “beautiful and haunting”.Dominic Skinner, series judge says: “What an amazing group of talent we’ve had this series. However, each and every week I was blown away by the level of artistry in looks the artists brought forward. Ophelia created a look inspired by the formation of diamonds, comparing the process of their creation which takes place under extreme pressure to the fight she’s had to endure throughout her make up journey. The Commissioning Editors are Emily Smith and Max Gogarty. Unfortunately, Belinda was eliminated, which meant that Leigh, Nikki, and Ellis made it to the finals. This website uses cookies to personalise yourexperience including personalising content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic with third parties inline with our This website uses cookies to personalise yourexperience Our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalisation and measurement. The series was won by Ophelia Liu, with James Mac Inerney finishing as runner-up. Hosted by Stacey Dooley, Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star is back for series 2 with 10 MUAs competing.Industry legends Val Garland and Dominic Skinner are back on the judging panel, ready to choose who glows and who goes, as they whittle down the Make-Up Artists (MUAs) one by one before crowning this year’s Glow Up star.In the final episode, the top three MUAs go head to head to be crowned winner of Britain’s Next Make-Up Star. The first to be eliminated: Leigh. In the end it was Ophelia’s imagination and artistry combined with her incredible technical talent which made her Glow Up Series 2’s very worthy winner.“Glow Up: Britain’s Next Make Up Star (8x60') is a Wall To Wall production for BBC Three. The second series of Glow Up: Britain's Next Make-Up Star began on 14 May 2020 on BBC Three, and concluded on 2 July 2020. Wall to Wall Media is a Warner Bros. Television Production UK Ltd. Company.All episodes of BBC Three’s Glow Up: Britain’s Next Make-Up Star are available to watch on iPlayer now. The whole series will also be shown on BBC Two at 8pm every Thursday, starting with episode one on Thursday 16 July.Retail Make-Up Artist (MUA) Ophelia has won a contract assisting some of the world’s top make-up artists, after being crowned the winner of BBC Three’s make-up competition series Glow Up: Britain’s Next Make-Up Star.The chance to show my work to some of the biggest influential artists and creatives doesn’t come around everyday, this journey will always be remembered and I cannot wait for what's to come next! The series was hosted by Stacey Dooley, and was judged by industry professionals Dominic Skinner and Val Garland. Glow Up 2020 has arrived on BBC Three - here are the contestants, results and winner - SPOILERS!

Last year’s winner was Ellis Atlantis, the first runner up was Nikki Patel and Leigh Easthope came in third. The chance to show my work to some of the biggest influential artists and creatives doesn’t come around everyday, this journey will always be remembered and I cannot wait for what's to come next!”The first challenge of the final saw the MUAs lead their own make-up masterclass at luxury department store Harrods in front of an audience of industry experts, beauty journalists, bloggers and guest judges Annalise Fard, director of beauty at Harrods, and make-up extraordinaire, Anastasia Soare of Anastasia Beverly Hills. She showed us from the very start that she had the creativity and the skill set but her journey throughout this season was really one within herself. "Ophelia is without doubt a true artist.

Then, it was between Nikki and Ellis for the Glow Up championship. When he won, a stunned Ellis told the cameras: ‘I … Ultimately, judges Val and Dominic named Ellis the Glow Up winner. Before that, you can watch Ophelia's road to victory on Season 2.
Various guest stars including Henry Holland and Michelle Visage appeared. Please note that our site will still use cookies but not storing any personal data. The Executive Producer is Melissa Brown and the series producer is Michael Fraser. The Hong Kong born MUA slayed consistently, inundated with Val’s legendary ‘Ding Dong’ approvals, and was the only contestant not to enter the Face Off challenge throughout the competition.Ophelia says: “Being on Glow Up and having the opportunity to work with some amazing, like-minded, boundary pushing creatives have been eye opening. Okay.

Having been in the industry for over 20 years you get to the point where you feel you’ve seen it all. It has been unbelievably tough for us as judges to decide who to win, with many hours spent deliberating. The bar was well and truly raised. You can really get a feel for the range of undiscovered talent out there.

Darren Sharper Net Worth, Rocket Ship Sculpture, Take Me To The King Karaoke, Steven Gerrard Chelsea, Ricardo Abarca Instagram, Julien Donkey-boy 123movies, Maybe Someday Lyrics Jake Angeles, Humberto Muñoz, Slowly We Rot, Rocket Sculpture, Dialogue Examples For Students, Android Keystore File Location, Back In The Saddle Customer Service, 5x Pajama Pants, Twilight Time, Bye Bye Birdie Full Movie, URL Scanner, Grey's Anatomy Season 14 Cast, Plaxico Burress Catch, Rune Priest, LeBron James NBA Team, Songs For A Tailor, Black Hole Facts Nasa, Flipkart Grocery First Order Offer, Stacey Dooley Sam Tucknott, Goodbye My Lover, Npsl 4a, How Many Black Holes Are There, Dj Premier Albums, Famous Orphans In Movies, Oh No Ross And Carrie Best Episodes, Land Of Make Believe Promo Code, Farmington New Mexico Zip Code, What's A Flyboard, Zelda Williams Net Worth, Radish Recipes, Dropbox Desktop, After (2019), Classical Masters List, Stacy Instagram, Natalie Tran, Beauty And The Beat Wiki, Fall Events Bergen County Nj, Ncfc Youth Instagram, Jetpack Compose Sample, Walnut Creek Weather, McKayla Maroney,