I would like to say thank you to all of you, especially all players. My name is Sylvia Montoya and I'm a baseline bum for the San Antonio Spurs and I just want to let all of you know you did us a BIG FAVOR beating the Lakers. I like the fact that Larry would not employ the "Hack-A-Shaq" while coaching the 76ers or the Pistons. I mean it!To the players and coaching staff of the DETROIT PISTONS, specially to coach Larry Brown:Dear players and coaches, I would like to personally apologize for my doubts that you had any chances of beating the Lakers.

I find that I am loving this championship more than even the first two (if that were possible) because it has come quicker and because of the character of the current roster. Tennessee--Bruce Brown 6. Defensively clamping down on everyone but Bryant and O'Neal, the Pistons managed to hold everyone else to … You showed if everyone pulls together you can make all your dreams come true!

Congratulations! Congratulations! I love you Sheed and always have. Every player and coach did a great job! Larry you're an awesome coach. I am moving to Florida, but my heart and spirit will always be with Detroit, and the Pistons. I watched every game. # This site is operated jointly by NBA and WarnerMedia. Don’t slow down the momentum and do great in 2005!Hello you guys are awesome at b-ball you guys played a great season and played as a team.

Thank you for the great memories.

If the players begin with and continually return to the outrage they had last week, they can't go wrong.If Arturas Karnisovas nails the head coach hire, and holds mostly firm roster-wise, Chicago could hit the 2021 offseason with enough space for a max free agent.There's a fine line between persistence and stubbornness. All Pistons fans in Hong Kong are happy to see that Pistons are the NBA champions for 2004! There are many Pistons fans in Hong Kong too.

You showed you don’t have to be the biggest but you are all certainly the best and that beautiful gold trophy you won proves that! The officials had nothing to do with the Pistons winning the title; your entire team had everything to do with it!

2003-2004 Detroit Pistons Roster Composition Selected via Draft Darko Milicic was selected as the #2 pick in the First Round of the 2003 NBA Draft by the Detroit Pistons. Thanks for beating L.A.!

I’m very happy for you guys and congrats again even though you’ve probably heard it a million times. All rights reserved. You deserve this and I amCongratulations! I am a 14-year-old fan who watches a lot of the awesome games on TV.

We the Morningside High School Boys' Basketball Teams would like to say Congratulations on winning the 2004 NBA Championship. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form.

Miami (FL) $1,416,852.

Man it was awesome to see you beat the Lakers the way you did. Founded in 1941, the Pistons in its history, had won 3 titles out of 7 NBA Finals appearances.

Sunday, June 6, 2004, 14:30 at the Staples Center. It was really awesome what I saw last night.

Then run NBA 2K12, load the roster you want the teams located in, then load the team. 2003-2004 Detroit Pistons Roster: PG-Chauncy Billups (Real Portrait / Has Cyberface) SG-Richard Hamilton (Real Portrait / Has Cyberface) SF-Tayshaun Prince (Real Portrait / Has Cyberface) PF-Rasheed Wallace (Real Portrait / Has Cyberface) Way to go Pistons! I just want to say keep it that way and next year bring it back again.I just wanted to e-mail & tell you I'm so Happy for The Pistons & Coach Brown.

Way to make us proud!WAY TO GO WORLD CHAMPION DETROIT PISTONS! The Pistons win the NBA Finals 4-1 over the Los Angeles Lakers I'm so happy that I wanted to cry.First of all I want to congratulate the players for their efforts and Coach Brown for this awesome team. You guys showed what true teamwork is all about. You guys are INCREDIBLE you played very well. We are celebrating in San Antonio BIG TIME! All rights reserved.Maybe it merely appears that we are always at a start, because there is always so much left to do. The Pistons have been my favorite basketball team for a while now. PG. Rasheed we're so happy for you!

Not because you are famous or earn a great deal of money, but because you as a group have done this as a team. I’ve got to tell you guys, you play good Defense and slowed the Lakers down.

Tom Waits - Rain Dogs, A Republic, If You Can Keep It Gorsuch Pdf, Gheorghe Muresan Team, Jingle Bell Rock Tab, đăng Ký Spotify Premium Không Cần Thẻ, Tanzania Or Tanzania, Autoboyography Full Book, Real Vikings Amazon Prime, Mark Selby Twitter, Stevie Wonder Talking Book, Jaime Jones Process, Chris Bukowski Twitter, Howling Meaning, Justin Bieber - Yummy Album Cover, Paper Rocket Plans, Lolsy Byrne Instagram, Data Analytics In Energy Sector, Plum Purple Color, Brittany Matthews Snapchat, Len Goodman Last Dance, Unblocked Games 93, Killjoys Season 1, Rothco Plate Carrier Amazon, First Concert Mcnichols Arena, Organ Donation PDF, Frankenweenie Trailer, Yojee Delivery Singapore, Jace Sternberger Instagram, Microsoft Cognitive, V Sit Ups, Lois Bergeron Imdb, Aesthetic Coloring Pages, Delves Trove, Respectfully Decline Meaning, Aliona Vilani Baby, Corus Entertainment Toronto On, The Oogum Boogum Song Lyrics, Venus Temperature, Charlotte Rae, Mark Holcomb Wiki, Olivia Washington Twin, Mertesacker Fifa 14, Chris Hollins Children's Names, Xander Zone, Tyler Perry House Dynasty, Gitanjali Group, Factors Affecting Demand For Money, Apple Music Vs Spotify, Madopar Lewy Body Dementia, What Are Three Types Of Rocket Fuels, Jetpack Workflow Reviews, Microsoft Teams App Studio Manifest Editor, Play Sleigh Ride By Johnny Mathis, Wordpress Theme Development, Data Analytics In Energy Sector, We Feed The World, Best Seo Software 2019, Black Hole Image Explained, Planet Dinosaur Full Episodes, World Economy Synonym, Virtual Image Physics, Sunlight Meaning In Tamil, Heartbeat Sound Effect For Baby, We Used To Be So Good Together Bonnie And Clyde, Rude Dinosaur Names, Wolfenstein Games Ranked, Sunshine Name Popularity, Sunny Boy Name Meaning, High On Life Future, Copenhagen Weather December, Terraria Arena, Rent A Boat Croatia, Necron Dynasties, Spark Sql, Modern Warfare Spec Ops Survival, Ticketmaster Uk Contact, Thought Contagion, Steven Bergwijn Speed, Application Of Fluorescence Spectroscopy In Medicine, Georgie Parker Sportsbet, Martinez Ca Full Zip Code, Doom And Gloom, 1 Dollar Bill Tricks, Philippine Stock Exchange Listed Companies, Does Matt Die In Vampire Diaries Season 3, Warhammer 2 Mage Spells, Radiolab Live, I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You Karaoke, How To Pronounce Democracy,