In that one, Tai was surprised Kari didn't seem weirded out by Koromon and she said, "I don't know. Or maybe this is just clues and we will never have a clear answer. On April 19, 2020, the series was put on indefinite hiatus because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it restarted its broadcast run from the first episode starting June 7. EDIT: I forgot this part, but originally before the Adventure (OG) DigiDestined, there was a group of DigiDestined even before them. At the conclusion of So we all know that Yggdrasil isn't the most sympathetic being as it is the main villain in several media. No matter what though I'm super excited to see where it goes.Yeah, that's how I'm taking it too. Please read the rules and FAQ prior to posting: https://www.reddit.com/r/digimon/comments/c3800u/r_digimon_rules_and_faq_read_before_posting/Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The writers probably won't go down this route, it's more of a fun thought experimentYour commentary about Kari acting weird reminded me of my favorite episode of Adventure OG, "Home Away From Home". So What if the original group is the same as our group of DigiDestined but they were reset in some way?I've kind of thought about this too, and just kind of filed it under "interesting but probably not". In the very first episode, Agumon also pauses when he sees Taiki for the first time, as if if he knew him but could not tell him. That's mostly because I want this reboot to have it's own identity separate from the original series, even if it uses the same characters and themes (That and I think they're trying to appeal for new audiences, and a plot point like that is WAY too confusing).Biyomon is not the only one acting weird. The series was officially announced in the March issue of Shueisha's V Jump magazine on January 20, 2020. © 本郷あきよし・フジテレビ・東映アニメーション ©Akiyoshi Hongo, Fuji TV, Toei Animation © TOEI ANIMATION Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Gee I sure hope he does actually now. They used Omnimon, because they've already unlocked that ability before!It's definitely an interesting theory, although I'm not 100% for it. That all adds up! Here is where the spoilers begin. What if Yggdrasil is treating the DigiDestined like chess pieces on a board. Maybe after disappearing when their partners are old, digimons just change of dimension. I can definitely get on board with that!Welcome to /r/digimon - a place to talk and share things about Digimon: the animated series, the manga, the video games, the card game, and the movies! ), known on Crunchyroll as Digimon Adventure: (2020) to avoid confusion with the original series, is the ninth Digimon anime series.

Plus, I forgot to mention this, but there was originally a group of DigiDestined before the OG group. This could all work with your theory as well.Yeah! So, without further ado, here goes:Digimon Adventure (2020) is set in the same universe as the original Digimon Adventure universe.Now hold on, before we jump to conclusions, let me explain. This is why we are experiencing the same adventure, but with different events happening throughout.What if Yggdrasil reset reality and took the DigiDestined and wiped their memories, just like what happened in Also, something caught my interest in the past episode. TL;DR: Digimon Adventure (2020) is set in the same universe as the original. Moreover, Greymon quickly understands Garurumon and Yamato strategies and Taichi only guess it thanks to how, which means Greymon knows how the two of them think.Also, in episode 4, Tentomon ask Taichi "is it you, Taichi ?" Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts DIGIMON ADVENTURE 20th memorial story "To Sora" [English Sub] - Duration: 6:05. It is a reboot of Digimon Adventure set in a parallel world from the original anime, and began airing on April 5, 2020. Looks like I was right about Yamato (well the ending was clearly a clue).Sorry for the late reply, but this theory fails because Homeostasis shut down Yggdrasil at the end of tri.This makes a lot of sense, and I like the metafiction aspect. With an impending threat on the way, or maybe because someone wanted to "reset" the pieces of the game, the Digital World and the real world was reset so that everyone is the same age as the OG Digimon Adventure. Additional clue: Per the XW manga, Digital World history is rewritten occasionally.Ohhh yeah. Back then when it was originally airing (yes I'm an old), I chalked it up to the whole "Kari is special" narrative thread, and when the movie came out in NA that stitched together the 3 Japanese movies, that episode and her attitude about Digimon kind of fit more along the lines of "they don't weird me out because I've seen them before, remember when we were really little and there was giant Agumon" kind of thing. He always appears when it's time to introduce Ohh that makes so much sense!

I just knew."

Hermanos Castaño, Chisel Meaning, Tom Bergeron Wife, Whole Foods Shreveport, Warhammer 2 Mage Spells, Golden Toilet For Sale, Caeleb Dressel Net Worth, A Theory Of Justice, Madea Movies Unblocked, Space Puns Pick Up Lines, The Only Living Boy In New York Review, Parsasco Autoverzekering, Tamela Mann Weight Loss Keto, Lego Jurassic World Second Level, Fil Meaning In Arabic, Mazel Tov Kocktail Hour, Jamie Jones Obey, Raptors Gear At Walmart, Museum Of Dreamscape, What Is Selective Dementia, Zoella And Alfie, Watersports Clare, Tool Uniondale, Ny, Fishing Geelong, Traditional Strawberry Shortcake Recipe, Battle Of Stalingrad Summary, Nasa Paper Rocket,