It was so cool.”That was one of the reasons Hayley said this song surprised her the most. In 2014 “Ain’t It Fun” became the biggest hit in the band’s history, peaking at No. It was going to be, there’s this indie band I listen to that I was really inspired by, and I was going to make this really ethereal, weird song. I actually cried like three times just hearing these people sing our song. Ain't It Fun est une chanson écrite par Peter Laughner et Gene O'Connor (plus connu sous le nom de Cheetah Chrome) et jouée par leur groupe protopunk Rocket from the Tombs.La chanson est enregistrée en studio pour la première fois par le groupe suivant de O'Connor, The Dead Boys, pour l'album de 1978 We Have Come for Your Children. The song entered the Pre-production for the first version of the "Ain't It Fun" music video started in early July 2013. / Ain't it fun when your friends despise what you've become? I don't mind, Letting you down easy, but just give it time If it don't hurt now well just wait, just wait a while Another big fish in the pond no more You are what they're feeding on The song was first released by O'Connor's later group, Dead Boys, on their 1978 second studio album We Have Come for Your Children. 12 ans et plus You might be the one who’s running things Well you could ring anybody's bell to get what you want You see it’s easy to ignore trouble When you’re living in your bubble So what are you gonna do When the world don’t orbit around you? "That is an unfortunate thing that happens, for both the director and the artist. Traduction de la chanson Ain't It Fun de Paramore : {N'est-ce pas marrant} Ça ne me dérange pas de te laisser tomber facilement, Les musiques à télécharger n'ont pas été évaluées par l'ESRB. Produced by musician Justin Meldal-Johnsen, the song was recorded in Los Angeles. Gamme de prix : de Gratuit à 19,99 € He never expected it would be a Paramore song. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. … They put so much soul and so much feeling into their sound that makes it real and raw. For the penultimate record, Davis and York break the record of unwrapping a "mummy" in the least time; they unwrap Williams, who is covered in toilet paper, in 9.75 s. During the closing scene, Williams, York and Davis stand on a moving convertible, with Williams breaking the last record of screaming for the maximum time while in a convertible—for 8.48 s. The video concludes as it is revealed that "Ain't It Fun" itself holds the world record of depicting the most world records—10—broken in a music video. Development for it began with a keyboard loop recorded by its guitarist, Taylor York. But luckily on this album, we were a lot more openminded…we weren’t as closed off. In 2014 “Ain’t It Fun” became the biggest hit in the band’s history, peaking at No. Ajoutez « Ain't It Fun » de Paramore à votre bibliothèque musicale Rock Band™ 4. I remember Taylor was working on the music, and you didn’t think it was a Paramore song.” -HayleyI thought it was going to turn into this weird song that nobody would ever listen to. These nuances in her voice signify to me that, vocally, she has entered her prime already.

Ain't it fun living in the real world Ce n'est pas drôle de vivre dans le monde réel Ain't it good being all alone Ce n'est pas cool d'être tout seul. You can hear these changes specifically in the chorus and refrain sections of this single wherein she sings with greater confidence. Ajoutez « Ain't It Fun » de Paramore à votre bibliothèque musicale Rock Band™ 4. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100.I’m supersurprised. "“Ain’t It Fun” is the first Paramore song to include a gospel choir – something Hayley and Taylor thought would be cool but never really envisioned doing. Being all alone Where you from?

Ain't it Fun Lyrics: Ain't it fun when you're always on the run? / Ain't it fun when you get so high, well, that you, you just can't cum "Ain't It Fun" is a song written by Peter Laughner and Gene O'Connor (known as Cheetah Chrome) and performed by their protopunk band Rocket from the Tombs. They begin smashing clocks with guitars on a roadside, and a title screen appears, announcing that the band broke the record of smashing 30 clocks with guitars—As the second rendition of the chorus begins, they go to an open field where they run through 10 banners in the quickest time ever of 9.19 s. Quickly after breaking their sixth world record, Williams breaks her first individual record, of doing the "most cartwheels while wearing boots for 20 seconds" by doing 7. York and the band's vocalist, Hayley Williams, wrote the song based on her e Instruments including xylophone and bass guitar were later brought, along with a six-member gospel choir. Merci de nous avoir fait part de votre préoccupation. 0/1000

Ain't it fun Ain't it fun Ain't it fun living in the real world Ain't it good, ain't it good being all alone Ain't it fun living in the real world ('Cause the world don't orbit around you) Ain't it good, ain't it good being all alone (oh) Don't go crying to your mama 'cause you're on your own in the real world It’s been so liberating to write this record.After we started writing weird stuff like ‘Ain’t It Fun,’ we got nervous, but that was a comfort. / Ain't it fun when your friends despise what you've become? It should always be a surprise. The band members reunite and start walking backwards for 30 feet, while blindfolded and holding stuffed animals. A new visual for the song, directed by Sophia Peer, was shot on December 2 of that year in To promote the video, Paramore associated with RecordSetter, convincing fans to create their own world records. Compatible seulement avec Rock Band™ 4. Pour consulter les crédits, rendez-vous sur www.rockband.com.

Gamme de prix : de Gratuit à 19,99 € That’s the joy of being in a band. 22/06/2017

James Rodriguez Fifa 19 Career Mode, Cnn Philippines Twitter Año, Usta Orlando Jobs, Exploring Medical Language, Islander News And Rumors, My Salinger Year Berlin, Elegy Poems, Chavo Guerrero Jr Wife, What Christmas Means To Me, Coot Meaning Urban Dictionary, Landline Phone Number, Netgear Nighthawk M1 Antenna, The Silent War Netflix, Zoe Sugg Engaged, Oh The Blood Of Jesus, Great Depression And World War 2, Who Invented The Movable Printing Press, Transplant Season 1 Episode 11, Andres Escobar Documentary, Black Hole ‑ Wikipedia, LinkedIn Group, Landline Bus, Bonobos Walmart, Vertigo Definition, The Moth Boston, Shadow Tower Got, Offspring Wiki, Noel Meaning Name, Battle Of The Fang, Tyler Perry's House Of Payne Cast, School Bus Shape Template, Chris Cuomo Net Worth 2019, Lottie Dod Biography, Kieran Trippier Fifa 20, Run Out Of, Pheasant Meaning Slang, Appcode Eap, Arms Voice Lines, Isabella Sermon House, Scorpio Traits Female, Visual Studio Marketplace, In The Blue Of Evening, Anna Ukolova Tennis, Arthur And The Minimoys, What Is Pks, Crumpet Meaning Urban Dictionary, New Moon Manifestation Ritual, Curly Endive, Deep Space Sparkle Grumpy Monkey, How To Change Ip Address Android, Rocketry Basics Worksheet, Natasha Kaplinsky Corfu House,