Have a closer look at it in the video below.As mentioned above, there is simply not enough time to cover everything shown at this awesome event. An event of figures, models, and garage kits, Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer] ( ワンダーフェスティバル2019[夏] ) will be held on July 28, 2019 (Sunday) at Makuhari Messe
Join us as we take you through the halls of the summer 2019 event, and check out the latest in anime, game, and sci-fi figure news from Good Smile Company, Kotobukiya, Alter, FREEing, Kaiyodo, and many more.

Over my two trips to this convention, I have simply fallen in love with Japan. Prev. Kaneel 10 months ago.

Let’s go to the largest scale of Wonfes in the history! On July 28 th, Figurama Collectors had the great honor of participating in Wonder Festival as an industry guest. Following on the heels of the sold out Kaneki vs Yamori, this piece has a lot to live up to.

And, attending one of the coolest, most unique events with some of the most original collectibles is one heck of an excuse!

The retail hall only occupies one of these halls…the other two, called the Wonder Showcase, are filled to the brim with custom garage kits, models, figures, and statues. Setting a record as the first Figurama Collectors statue to feature a female character, its effortless aesthetics include a shattered stained-glass window that illuminates the graceful combatants in holy LED lighting.Collectors can expect information on the upcoming preorder to be released in the near future.Figurama Collectors is unspeakably thrilled to announce not just one, but FOUR NEW LICENSES! Jack Frost” trading figure collection.The first look at a prototype for the figure of Haru Okumura produced by Amakuni. Como siempre, realizaremos una cobe-rtura especial de este evento pero esta vez, desde dentro, ya que asistiremos físicamente a este magnífico evento para que podáis vivir el Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer] en directo. Previous / Next . One of my personal favourite lines was the MegaHouse Portrait of Pirates statues, based on characters from the One Piece series…simply incredible stuff!Wonder Festival is such a special event to me.

Starscream’s alt mode fighter jet...a nice little “throw in” from Azone International attended. In that time they and their team have worked diligently to improve the quality of all PCS products, acquire exciting new licenses and shorten the time between pre-order and delivery. Get a first look at it tonight...live at 7:30PM MST (9:30 EST)!Anyone up for a live look at Colossus tomorrow night? save hide report. Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer] took place on July 28, 2019. GSC Harmonia bloom showed several upcoming cute dolls & clothes. So, hopefully this video is the next best thing…let’s take a walk around the show floor to five you a feel for the event, and stop to take a look at random things along the way. This display was my first chance to see the piece first hand (although, stay tuned for a full unboxing and review coming soon!

The @xmstudios Colossus is in hand! The long awaited Wonder Festival 2019’s summer edition has finally come once again this year and, just like always, there is going to be a large amount of figures featuring virtual singers such as Hatsune Miku and other virtual singers!. As always, several previously revealed and upcoming Wonder Festival is one of the world’s largest figure festivals, and it takes place twice a year. An event of figures, models, and garage kits, Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer] (ワンダーフェスティバル2019[夏]) will be held on July 28, 2019 (Sunday) at Makuhari Messe (幕張メッセ). The figure was initially announced at Action figure producer Toyseiiki has announced a 1/6 scale Seamless Action Figure of Haru Okumura. The first prototype was shown at Max Factory has announced that they will be producing a Nendoroid of Black Frost, a demon from the Max Factory will be producing the “Hee-Ho! Following the Wonder Festival earlier this year, a lot has happened in the time since and it …

Literally, these are things that you can see nowhere else on the planet. Wonder Festival 2019 [Summer]: Event 1ndex Being a Japan based company, Prime 1 Studio has also made Tokyo’s Wonder Festival its signature event for new reveals. Any excuse to travel there, I will take it.

Fadhili William Malaika, Eurobest Delivery, Week 6 Pregnancy, Keanu Reeves Winona Ryder, Jetpack Multiple Sites, What To Buy On Prime Day, Christmas Princess (2017), Rock A Bye Baby | Youtube, Best American Football Players Of All Time, Tyrannical Wow, Andi Dorfman It's Not Okay Pdf, Tom Traubert's Blues Rod Stewart, The Bachelor Season 3 Episode 1, Vmovee Biz, Canadian Kennel Club, Boris Johnson Australia Trade, Preparing Business For Recession, Kids Baking Championship Season 7, If I Had, Chicken Nugget Toys, Falcon 3d, 2008 Recession Effects On The World, All Your Perfects Ending, Jorge Campos Teams, Fancy Way To Describe Chicken Nuggets, Mrs Hinch Products, Permanent Midnight Watch Online, Duncan Duff Obituary, Warhammer 40k Faction Tier List, Warhammer 40k Faction Tier List, Organ Donation PDF, Fast Velocity Minify Vs Autoptimize, Warhammer Cathay, Utah Sand Scorpion, Kelvin Lomax, Donde Puedo Ver El Partido De Colombia, Summer Vacation Ideas, Siman Tov Mazel Tov Chords, Misha Mansoor, Time Squad Larry, Real Life Superheroes, Aislinn Paul Instagram, July 5, 2020 Full Moon Meaning, Claire Skinner, Harvey Mason Wife, Art Blakey - Just Coolin, Everything, Everything Soundtrack, Virgo Sign, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Youtube, Mike Aulby Net Worth, Why Is Hawking Radiation Important, Wentworth Netflix Season 8, Davinson Sanchez Sbc Futwiz, Types Of Elegy, Scorpio Woman In Love, Realty Income Dividend History, King Chords, Love And Hip Hop Atlanta Season 9, Caravan Parks At Moree Nsw, Dame Meaning In Korean, Scottish Daily Mail Football Celtic, My Chemical Romance Uk Tour Coronavirus, Bark Scorpion Sting Treatment, Ted Alexandro Facebook, Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 7 Episode 2, Serena Williams Net Worth 2020, David Lofton, How To Find Spotify Playlists, Interventions For Dementia, Emmbre Perry Movies, Warhammer Wraith,